more new has been leaked and it looks like our favorite anti hero is in…DEADPOOL i just found my new main. looks like they got the same art designer from TVC but anyways here is the art and kotakus possible character shadow int eh background of the art. and sounds like nothing will change and its gonna be the unbalanced cluster fuck of fun mvc2 was. im not happy with the “30 or so characters in game”…what? no no no you make a sequel and you top the main feature in the previous game. i hoped for 100 characters.
• The game is set for a spring 2011 release date on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
•The game is set for a spring 2011 release date on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
• Right now the development team is looking at having about 30 characters — or so — in the roster.
• Seth Killian said that fans can expect “a healthy dose of new blood” when it comes to fighter selection.
• It’s a 3-on-3 tag team fighting game, players build their own squads and uses Assists as well. Very similar to MvC2.
• The title uses an advanced version of Capcom’s MT Framework, which powered Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2.
• MvC3 has aerial combos, hyper combos and other original gameplay systems.
• The game is officially titled Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds..