so even more has come out and we even have a quarter for the release date for Super SFIV spring 2010. as you can see im all up in this like its megan fox’s vagina. anytime i get something its going up so far 3 characters have been confirmed out of the 10 (now rumored to only be 8 new characters). T.hawk, Dee Jay, and Juri, the rest we are going to have to wait. also after the new teaser trailer there will be more info.
* Super Street Fighter 4 is tentatively set for a spring 2010 release.
* The update will be released on a disc, and won’t be available as DLC (Downloadable Content) — but the game will be priced as an upgrade — not a brand new title.
* As this time, they’re thinking of adding about 8 characters to the game. (Rumors currently have this pegged at 10 fighters total).
* Capcom is planning on adding more features to the online modes. Things so people can enjoy playing as a group. (Sounds like lobbies are in).
* There will be tweaks and balance changes, along with more online stuff and new features the developers are adding in.
* Bonus Stages aren’t 100% confirmed, but it sounds very likely they’ll be making it into Super Street Fighter 4.
* You won’t need the original disc to play this update, but fans who have a copy of SF4 will be, “happy to have held on to it,” as they’ll be receiving something nifty.
* Juri is a Korean Tae Kwan Do fighter and is very important to the storyline.
* They skipped “Champion Edition” and “Turbo” and jumped straight to “Super” for the name of this upgrade because of the scale and size of what they’re planning.
personally i am not happy about the balance changes if my top 3 Balrog, Sagat, or Bison are nerf’d ill be pissed. its bad enough when im using Rog online people spam the fuck out of fireballs on me. well ive always liked a challenge anyways on a side note Juri is looking kinda beast. looks like shes got a flash kick type move and a head stop…i might main her for a while.